Our pocket token keepsake is a perfect gift to let someone know you are always with them during a challenging time.
Our pocket token keepsake features an original illustration reading 'always with you' along with a little heart. An ideal gift to feel closer to someone who lives far away, letting them know you are always with them regardless of distance
Our pocket token keepsakes also make wonderful gift for someone who may have lost someone recently, a beautiful remembrance gift so they know they will always be with them.
Designed to be the same size as a penny our keepsakes are perfect for keeping safe in a wallet, pocket or a purse.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the token, from a significant date to a meaningful message. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependent on your specified characters.
There is also an option to add one of our leather pocket keyrings to your keepsake token, ideal for keeping it safe and close to them, wherever they may go. Choose from three colours for your leather keyring; natural leather brown, soft pastel pink and soft pastel blue.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Rhodium plated token base
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail