Our sixpence pocket mirror is the perfect gift to celebrate a 90th birthday, crafted from a real sixpence coin from their year of birth.
Designed and handcrafted by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our personalised sixpence pocket mirror features a real 1934 sixpence mounted with the text 'your smile is priceless' along with your choice of personalised message engraved onto the back.
Inside you will find a double mirror, one normal and one x 2 magnified.
Traditionally given as a symbol of good luck, the humble sixpence makes a beautiful milestone gift to celebrate a 90th birthday to bring them luck wherever they go.
All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation!
Mirror comes in an Ellie Ellie branded jewellery box.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are unable to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail