Our 1953 farthing coin keyrings are the perfect gift to celebrate a 70th birthday, made from a genuine farthing coin from their year of birth.
Our personalised farthing coin keyring features an original 1953 farthing in a leather pocket keyring.
A unique birthday gift to celebrate the big 70th birthday, a truly special keepsake of a vintage farthing coin minted in their year of birth.
All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation!
Choose from three colours for your leather keyring; natural leather brown, soft baby pink and soft baby blue
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the token, from a significant date to a meaningful message. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependent on your specified characters.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Genuine vintage farthing coin in a rhodium plated token base.
Token 2.2 cm diameter
Keyring 5 x 7 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail