Our beautiful necklace is handcrafted from a real british penny, the perfect 30th gift for her, a wonderful way to remember their birth year.
An iconic gift to celebrate the big 30th birthday, celebrate in style with our unique penny necklace featuring a penny coin minted in their year of birth
Each necklace encases one coin showing the heads side displaying the minting date (their birth year), a timeless design to be treasured for years to come.
Each necklace comes in its very own Ellie Ellie jewellery box.
Add an engraving?
We offer a beautiful engraving service to make your necklace even more individual. Perhaps personalise with a special date, message or set of initials. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependant on your specified characters.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Genuine vintage penny coin on a rhodium plated pendant base and a choice of silver plated or sterling silver chain.
Pendant measuring 2.2cm round.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail