Our beautiful necklace is handcrafted from a real british penny, the perfect 30th gift for her, a wonderful way to remember their birth year.
An iconic gift to celebrate the big 30th birthday, celebrate in style with our unique penny necklace featuring a penny coin minted in their year of birth - 1990 for birthdays in 2020
Each necklace encases one coin showing the heads side displaying the minting date 1990, a timeless design to be treasured for years to come.
Each necklace comes in its very own Ellie Ellie jewellery box.
Designed and handmade by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.
Add an engraving?
We offer a beautiful engraving service to make your necklace even more individual. Perhaps personalise with a special date, message or set of initials. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependant on your specified characters.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Genuine vintage penny coin on a rhodium plated pendant base and a choice of silver plated or sterling silver chain.
Pendant measuring 2.2cm round.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail