Our 2006 five pence wallet card is the perfect 18th birthday gift.
Our personalised 18th birthday card features an original five pence coin dated with their birth year as well as your choice of personalised name and message.
A unique birthday gift to celebrate the big 18th birthday, a truly special keepsake of an original five pence coin minted in their year of birthday 2006.
All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation.
Designed and personalised in house by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) using a laser, therefore please note there may be inconsistencies to the quality of the burn, but we think this adds to their charm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail