Our beautiful necklace is handcrafted from a real penny, the perfect 16th birthday gift for her, a wonderful way to remember their birth year 2005
An iconic gift to celebrate the big 16th birthday, celebrate in style with our unique penny necklace featuring a penny coin minted in their year of birth - 2005
Each necklace encases one coin showing the heads side displaying the minting date, a timeless design to be treasured for years to come.
Add an engraving? We are delighted to also offer an engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your pendant perfect for a date. the recipient's initials or a special message. Please note the scale and format of your engraving will be dependant on your specified characters.
Why not add a birthstone to your necklace? Our birthstone charms make the perfect finishing touch to your necklace, available in your choice of 12 different crystal colours to match your recipient's birthstone or their favourite colour.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Genuine vintage penny coin on a rhodium plated pendant base and a silver plated chain.
Pendant measuring 2cm diameter with an 18" chain.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail