Our beautiful keyring is handcrafted from a real five pence, the perfect 16th birthday gift. A wonderful way to remember their birth year 2005.
An iconic gift to celebrate the big 16th birthday, celebrate in style with our unique five pence keyring featuring a 5p coin minted in their year of birth - 2005 for birthdays in 2021
Each keyring encases one coin showing the heads side displaying the year of minting, a timeless design to be treasured for years to come.
Add an engraving?
We offer a beautiful engraving service to make your keyring even more individual. Perhaps personalise with a special date, message or set of initials. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependant on your specified characters.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Genuine five pence coin on a rhodium-plated pendant base and silver plated split ring.
Pendant: 20mm diameter
Keying 30mm diameter
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail