A quality money clip, made from a real farthing coin, the perfect 100th birthday gift for him to remember his birth year 1923.
A real piece of history, our farthing coin money clips are made from genuine vintage farthing coins. A timeless 100th birthday gift for him showing an original farthing coin minted in his year of birth 1923, a thoughtful and unique milestone gift to celebrate a special 10th birthday.
All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation!
If you are after a different date, head over to our other listing and take your pick!
Would you like your money clip engraved? We offer a beautiful engraving service to make your money clip even more individual. Perhaps personalise with a special date, message or set of initials. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependant on your specified characters.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail