Our delicate handcrafted geometric heart necklace would make the perfect gift for that special someone.
Our Rose Gold Laser Cut Geometric Heart necklace has been crafted with precision and care, this necklace showcases a beautifully designed pendant featuring intricate geometric patterns.
Our delicate necklace is the perfect Anniversary, Birthday, Valentines and Christmas gift to show your loved one how much you care.
The heart shape is recognised as a symbol of love and deep affection.
The rose gold chain adds a touch of sophistication and complements the pendant perfectly, who's loved one wouldn't want a piece of jewellery to show how loved they are.
With its eye-catching design, this necklace is a versatile piece that can be worn everyday. It effortlessly adds a touch of glamour to any outfit, making it a must-have accessory for any fashion-forward individual.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
925 Sterling Silver
Rose Gold Plated + E-Coat
16 mm x 14 mm
Chain: Total Length :45 cm, Thickness : 1 mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail