A stylish and subtle bracelet made from vegan leather that you can engrave with the exact date you tied the knot.
A lightweight bracelet made from vegan leather that you can be engraved with the exact date you became Mr & Mrs.
With our vegan leather bracelet, it's impossible for him to forget your wedding anniversary!
Our leather bracelet has been designed for that proud husband who'd love a piece of jewellery that reminds him of the day you became husband and wife.
We've created this bracelet with subtlety in mind, the engraving has been designed to etch lightly onto the metal and produce fine drawn letters.
Our stylish and lightweight bracelet would make the perfect Valentines present.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Length 21cm x Width 1cm
Engraving area 4cm x 1cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail