A fun hubby T-Shirt, perfect for the wedding evening or the honeymoon to let everyone know you are now a Mr. Also available in a "Wifey" design to wear as a set!
The perfect wedding gift to show off their new hubby status. Made from 100% soft cotton our T-Shirt feature a tapered neckline and shoulders for both comfort and style - perfect for relaxing on the honeymoon.
Our 'Hubby' and 'Wifey' T-Shirts also make perfect valentines and anniversary gifts.
Available in: navy, pastel pink, black and grey
Choice from small, medium, large and extra large.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 38-40"), M (chest 42-44"), L (chest 46-48"), XL (chest 51-52")
Please refer to our size guide in the images for more information.
Slim fit / Unisex fit.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail