Say something special to the one you love who is far away. No matter how far away your hearts will always be holding each other
Long distance relationships can be tricky, especially over special occasions so let them know you are thinking of them with our beautiful pen and ink illustration wallet keepsake card. Reading "My heart holds you when my arms cannot" our wallet card is a beautiful sentiment to make you feel closer together when there is distance in between.
A thoughtful gift for any special long distance relationship, friendship or family member, this card has been specifically designed to fit into any purse so they can keep it with them wherever they go.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise gift box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note this listing is for a wallet card only, the wallet is not included.
Aluminium Card with a Brushed Gold Front.
8.5 x 5.4cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail