Tell someone they are your favourite person EVER with our beautiful pen and ink illustration friendship coaster.
Who is your favourite person ever? Our favourite person ever coaster is perfect for letting that special person know how special they are to you. A thoughtful and sentimental gift anyone would be proud to have on their coffee table as a daily reminder of how special they are.
A wonderful gift for best friends, boyfriends or girlfriends, a special treat for your mum or dad, or a reminder of how special your grandpa or grandma is.
Our coaster features an original illustration reading "you're pretty much my favourite person of all time in the history of ever".
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
High gloss hardboard coaster
9 x 9 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail