An awesome dog ID tag featuring your choice of name along with the text 'hello my name is' and reverse personalisation.
Our personalised pet ID tags feature a bone shaped charm with your choice of personalised name along with the text 'hello my name is' on one side and your choice of personalised message on the reverse, perfect for all the details needed in case your pet was to ever get lost.
A contemporary design perfect for any stylish dog, our pet collars also make wonderful gifts for someone getting a new puppy.
Please note that in the UK, it is a legal requirement for your dogs tag to include the surname and address (specifically the door number and postcode) of the owner. It is recommended that the dog's name is not included on the tag, but if the dog is chipped and registered, that this is mentioned within the personalisation.
Comes with a 12mm split ring to add to your pets collar.
Choose from 6 colours white, black, pink, green, yellow or blue.
Choose from two sizes; small - 38 x 2mm or large - 51 x 3 mm.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Aluminium tag on metal split ring
Small - 38 x 24mm
Large - 51 x 34 mm
Split ring 12mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail