A clever play on words our fun 'just another manic mum day' sweatshirt is the perfect sweatshirt for the busy mum on the school run.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our sweatshirt features an fun text reading 'just another manic mum day'in a bright and colourful design. A wonderful sweatshirt for any Mum who is super busy!
The perfect gift for Mum, whether that be for Mother's Day, for her birthday or Christmas, our sweatshirts make great gifts.
The perfect combination of comfy and cozy our sweatshirts are made from a cotton blend and have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit. Perfect for twinning wth joggers, leggings or their favourite denim.
Choose from baby pink and denim blue.
Available in sizes small, medium, large, extra large.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail