Our cute personalised money box is the ideal gift for miniature savers, the perfect place to keep all of their pocket money safe.
Our children's money box features a cute rabbit design with your choice of name on a white ceramic money box. Help your little one understand the value of saving with our beautifully personalised money box and give them something special that they will love. A great gift for new parents and even better one for small savers.
You can even add a special message to be displayed on the back of the money box. From a birthday greeting to an inspirational quote, you can make it that much more personal.
A really lovely way to mark a new arrival as a new baby gift, or christening gift. Also makes a great alternative to a chocolate egg as an Easter gift!
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Ceramic with rubber stopper (colour varies)
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail