Our 'ghost buster' Halloween men's T-shirt is the perfect outfit to wear to those parties this Halloween, an ideal alternative to the traditional Halloween costume.
Taking the little ones out trick or treating this year? Our men's Halloween 'ghost buster' Halloween t-shirt is ideal for wearing to all Halloween events this year!
Design also available on sweatshirts, children's sweatshirts and baby rompers.
Colour combinations include black with white and black with slimy green.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Model is 6'1 chest size 40" and is wearing a size S.
Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL.
Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 34/36") M (chest 38/40") L (chest 42/44" ) XL (chest 46/48").
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail