Our spookily stylish napkin is the ideal Halloween table setting. Perfect for making sure that your own colony of batty family members is kept clean.
Designed and printed in house, our fun Halloween napkins feature a spooky black colony of bats design on a white napkin.
A spine-tinglingly playful way to celebrate your very own batty bunch of family and friends and a great way to clean up any naughty tricks or fallen treats.
Made from 100% polyester our napkins have excellent stain resistance and superior colour retention, meaning you can get as messy as you like and still be able to reuse these napkins every Halloween without fail.
Sold in a set of 2, 4 or 6.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
100% spun polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
56.5cm x 56.5cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail