A sentimental keepsake decoration reading 'my favourite people call mummy', a wonderful gift for mum, a daily reminder of who her favourite people are!
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our decorations feature an original illustration reading 'My favourite people call me Mummy / Mum' or "My favourite person calls me Mummy / Mum". A beautiful keepsake to remind her every day of how loved she is - a decoration she would be proud to hang in her home.
Add a special message to the back of your decoration? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personal message to the back of your decoration, perfect a personal message.
Choose from people call me or person calls me depending on how many children she has, along with your choice of either mum or mummy.
Choose from a white or a neon pink ribbon.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift bag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail