A fun grandma gift perfect for any professional Grandma with our 'I am not retired, I am a professional Grandma' coaster.
A perfect gift for Grandma, our coasters features an original pen and ink artwork reading 'I am not retired, I am a professional Grandma / Granny / Nanny'.
Our coaster are made from a high gloss hardboard and have been designed as a reminder of how special she is every time he sits down to have a cup of tea.
Our coasters are a funny and thoughtful sentiment to show your Grandma how much she means to you whether that be on Mother's Day, for her birthday or a 'just because' gift to let her know how much you love her.
Our coasters also make wonderful a pregnancy announcement to let her know ehe is going to be a grandma.
Choose from Granny, Grandma and Nanny.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
High gloss hardboard coaster
9 x 9 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail