Our beautiful sterling silver and gold bumble bee necklace is a wonderful gift for mum to be to celebrate the exciting news of a pregnancy
Our jewellery cards features an original artwork reading; 'Mum to Bee' along with a beautiful mixed metal sterling silver and gold plated bumble bee necklace - a wonderful representation of this special time in her life as a mum to bee!
A thoughtful and sentimental gift for mum to be, a necklace which will always remind her of this special time when she was expecting.
A wonderful gift to celebrate the news of a pregnancy or for the mum to be this Mother's Day,
Designed and hand stamped in house, therefore please note there maybe tiny inconsistencies in the foil print, but we think this adds to their charm.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise gift box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Sterling Silver and gold plating
300 gsm cotton card
Necklace 18 inch.
Pendant: 12 x 10 mm
Presentation card: 80 x 80mm
Presentation card 80 x 80mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail