Our beautifully elegant farthing cufflinks are the perfect gift to celebrate someone special to you, an ideal keepsake that they will cherish forever.
Our personalised cufflinks feature your choice of farthings dated from 1920-1956 on a pair of silver cufflinks. Perfect for celebrating a special year close to your heart, from a loved one's birth year to a special moment in history, the possibilities are endless. They also make great new home, anniversary and even birthday gifts for a stylishly unique twist on a classic idea.
Cufflinks may vary in monarchs and dates from the photograph, however all coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition. Please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation so there may be some minor signs of this on the coins.
Available in coin dates from 1920 to 1956. If you don't mind what year you will receive, select 'surprise me' and leave it up to us to pick!
Add an engraving?
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the cufflinks, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Navy Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Rhodium plated cufflink base with a swivel base fitting.
2.3cm x 2.3cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail