A fun grandad gift perfect for any professional Grandpa with our 'I am not retired, I am a professional Grandad' bookmark.
A perfect gift for Grandad, our bookmarks features an original pen and ink artwork reading 'I am not retired, I am a professional Grandad'.
Our bookmarks are made from a brush silver aluminium and have been designed as a special reminder of how special he is every time he sits down with his book.
Our bookmarks are a funny and thoughtful sentiment to show your Grandad how much he means to you whether that be on Father's Day, for his birthday or a 'just because' gift to let him know how much you love him.
Our bookmarks also make wonderful pregnancy announcements to let him know he is going to be a grandad.
Choose from grandad or grandpa.
Choose from either a neon green or white ribbon.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.made from:
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail