Say something special to the lady who is just like your sister with our with our 'You're the sister I got to choose' heart necklace.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our 'you're the sister I got to choose' necklace card is a thoughtful and sentimental necklace any best friend would be proud to wear, a wonderful reminder everytime she wears it of your special relationship.
A perfect gift for best friends, work colleagues, step sisters or even the neighbour who has always been there for you (just like a big sister) - sisters come in all walks of life.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Necklace: Sterling silver 7mm heart on an 18" necklace.
Presentation card: Birchwood 75 x 75mm
7mm heart on an 18" necklace
Presentation card: 75 x 75mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail