Our "Happy Mother's Day From The Bump" heart necklaces are a fun way for expectant mother's to celebrate this Mother's Day.
Reading 'Happy Mother's Day from the bump' our jewellery cards feature a delicate heart necklace to remind her of this special moment every time she wears it.
Our jewellery cards are a beautiful sentiment to show any expectant mum how special she is.
A thoughtful and sentimental gift for any expectant mother on mother's day to let her know how much the bump already loves her.
Please note the text ' happy mother's day from the bump' is fixed text.
Personalise with your choice of mummy's name (eg mum, mummy, mama, Rachel etc)
Designed and personalised in house using a laser, therefore please be aware there may be inconsistencies to the quality of the burn, but we think this adds to their charm.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Necklace: Sterling silver 7mm heart on an 18" necklace.
Presentation card: Wood 75 x 75mm
7mm heart on an 18" necklace.
Presentation card 75 x 75mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail