Celebrate someone's retirement with our 'The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off' mug.
Our mugs feature an original illustration reading 'The trouble with retirement is you never get a day off' - a funny sentiment any retiree would be proud to have their morning cuppa in.
Our retirement mugs are a funny and thoughtful sentiment to mark the start of any retirement, or for someone who has already been enjoying a retirement.
A wonderful retirement gift for mum, dad, grandad, grandma or perhaps a friend.
Add a special message to the back of your mug? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personalisation to the back of your mug, perfect for special message, name or date.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
9.5cm tall x 8cm wide(not including handle). 11oz.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail