Is this your first Christmas as a Daddy? Or know someone who have recently become a dad? Our sweatshirts are the perfect gift
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in our Sussex (UK) studio, our Christmas jumpers feature a fun design letting everyone know who the new dad is - a wonderful gift for your husband, or for any friends or family who are celebrating their first Christmas as a daddy.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
Choose from 4 different colours: Red with white design, grey with red, navy with gold or black and copper.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift boxes come flat.
50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Our model is wearing a size small.
Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 38-40"), M (chest 42-44"), L (chest 46-48"), XL (chest 51-52")
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail