Is your Grandad the best handy man ever? Let him know he's the best with our 'if grandad can't fix it no one can' card.
Our cards are made from recycled card and feature an original illustration reading 'If Grandad Can't Fix No One Can' A beautiful sentiment to show your grandad he is officially the best DIY Dad ever!
A thoughtful card for grandad whether that be as a Father's Day card, his birthday or a 'just because' gift thanking him for his handy work.
Blank inside for your own message.
Comes with a white envelope.
300gsm uncoated card
114 MM X 162MM
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail