Our delicate Clover earrings symbolize luck and fortune to anyone that wears them. The perfect present to anyone that's needing a bit of extra luck.
Can you think of a more perfect gift for your that friend who needs a bit of extra luck.
Our delicate clover shaped earrings have been handcrafted with luck and fortune in mind and would make the perfect gift.
The clover shape is recognised as a symbol of luck, faith, hope and luck.
Whether you've got a friend who needs a bit of luck on her first day of a new job or if your daughter needs a bit of extra luck in her exams, these earrings would be perfect.
These lightweight earrings are perfect for every outfit and can be worn comfortably everyday.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
925 Sterling Silver with Gold Plated
6 x7 mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail