Our fun and stylish 'you've got this!' pillow case makes the perfect inspirational gift for waking up and taking on the world, go get it
Our stylish pillow case features an inspiring 'you've got this!' black vinyl design on a white pillow case. Fashionable and playful, our uplifting pillowcase makes an ideal inspirational gift for people who need a little reminding that they have what it takes to get up and get what they want.
Comes packaged in a cotton drawstring bag.
This listing is for the pillow case only.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
70/30 cotton rich polycotton blend. Housewife style. Machine wash 40 degrees, cool iron, do not dry clean, do not iron on print.
Pillow Case:76 x 50cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail