Create their very own fishing club with our personalised adventure T-Shirt, the perfect gift for anyone who loves an adventure.
Our personalised fishing T-Shirt features an original and contemporary fishing logo design on the front of the top along with a large design on the back which can be personalised with his name.
An awesome gift for any keen fisherman, this personalised T-Shirt will be perfect for any fishing adventure.
Made from soft cotton this T-Shirt features a tapered neckline and shoulders for both comfort and style.
Choose from black with white design, navy with white design or grey with black design.
Available in sizes small, medium, large and extra large.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time
100% cotton, Grey 90% Cotton 10% Polyester
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean
Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 38-40"), M (chest 42-44"), L (chest 46-48"), XL (chest 51-52")
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail