This fun and stylish men's T Shirt is the perfect gift for your technology enthusiast Dad!
Show your dad how much you care this Father's Day with a unique and humorous gift that is sure to make him smile. Our t-shirt is available in a range of sizes, making it a great choice for any dad who loves casual and comfortable clothing.
The "#dadlife" design is a great gift idea for any dad who loves classic video games.
Wear this casual t-shirt on any occasion, whether you're out and about or relaxing at home. Our unique and bright design is sure to turn heads and spark conversations.
Get into the game and make a statement with our unique and fun t-shirt!
Our model Adam is 5'11 and is wearing a medium.
Available in sizes small, medium, large and extra large.
Available in five colours: white, forest green, black, grey and navy.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
100% cotton (sports grey 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean
S: chest 34-36", M; chest 38-40", L: chest 42-44", XL: chest 46-48"
Please see our size guide for more information.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail