Featuring our fun and colours design. Our 'Sunday Funday Swearshirt' is perfect for lazing around the house.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our sweatshirt features an fun text reading 'Sunday Funday'in a bright and colourful design. A wonderful sweatshirt for any special someone who loves a relaxing Sunday.
The design comes with a fun sunshine print added to the back of the sweatshirt so you can radiate positivity to those around you.
The perfect gift for that special someone, whether that be for Mother's Day, for her birthday or Christmas, our sweatshirts make great gifts for every occasion.
Choose from pale pink, red, grey, vanilla.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
100% cotton, Grey 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail