Show your grandad how much you love him with our 'Grandad I Am So Glad You're Mine' bookmark in gold.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie (Sussex, UK) our bookmarks are made from a brush gold aluminium and features an original illustration reading 'Out Of All The Grandads In The World I am So Glad You Are Mine' A beautiful sentiment to show your grandad how special he is to you.
A thoughtful gift for grandad that has been designed specifically to remind him of how special he is every time he sits down to read. An ideal gift whether that be for Father's Day, his birthday or a 'just because' gift letting him know how much you love him.
Choose from navy or turquoise ribbon.
Add a special message to the back of your bookmark? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personalisation to the back of the bookmark, perfect for a special message, name or date. Please note the back of the gold bookmark is silver.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Medium Gift Box - Fits bookmarks, mugs and coasters
Large Gift Box - Fits bookmarks, mugs, coasters and aprons
Extra Large Gift Box - Fits bookmarks, mugs, coasters, aprons and shoppers
130 x 35mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail