Is this your first Christmas as a mummy? Or know someone who have recently become a mum? Our sweatshirts are the perfect gift.
Our Christmas jumpers feature a fun design reading 'first Christmas as Mummy' letting everyone know who the new mum is - a wonderful gift for your wife, or for any friends or family who are celebrating their first Christmas as a mummy.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
Choose from 4 different colours: Red with white design, grey with red, navy with gold or black and copper.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Our models are a size 10 and is wearing a size small.
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail