Get the original (and the best) 'Prosecco Ho Ho Ho' Christmas jumper, perfect to wear to on Christmas day.
Perfect for men and women with our unisex design. Available in 8 colour ways. Red jumper with a white design, black with white, grey with white, black with copper, navy with gold, navy with white, grey with copper or red with gold.
Available in small, medium, large and extra large.
Designed and hand printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
80% cotton, 20% polyester. Machine wash 30°. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Models are 5'9 and a size 8, and 5'3 and a size 10. Both are wearing a size small.
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20 Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 36"), M (chest 40"), L (chest 44"), XL (chest 48")
Please refer to our size guide in the images for more information.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail