Our 'Personalised Lobster Couples' Wedding decoration is the perfect gift for that newly married couple
To make the 'Personalised Lobster Couples' Wedding decoration extra special, we created a design that gives you space to add the exact date you tied the knot.
Who wouldn't want a gift that's been personalised with that extra special wedding date and the option of adding a personalised message on the back.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our Christmas decorations feature an original illustration reading 'We Got Hitched' alongside a festive lobster design.
A thoughtful Christmas gift for any newlywed couple, a beautiful sentiment they would be proud to have hanging on their Christmas tree to remind them every year of this special moment.
Ribbon colours available: Neon Pink, Bright Red, Bright Blue and Turquoise.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
76mm diameter flat decoration
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail