Our University Funds Personalised Student Jar would make the perfect present for a student about to head off to university.
Introducing our university funds personalised student jar, the perfect companion for any student about to head off to university. This versatile jar is designed to help you save and manage your finances specifically for university-related expenses, ensuring you have the funds you need when you need them.
The customisable aspect of the jar allows you to add a personal touch, making it truly your own. Our handcrafted jar becomes a unique and meaningful item in any student’s life!
Start your university journey on the right foot with our university funds personalised student jar. This customisable jar is designed to help you save money for your education while adding a personal touch to your saving experience.
With its compact size, our jar fits perfectly on your desk, shelf, or bedside table, serving as a constant reminder of your aspirations and the importance of financial planning. The sturdy construction ensures the jar is built to last, accompanying you throughout your university journey and beyond.
Our jar can be personalised with name / nickname underneath the phrase PROPERTY OF.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Glass jam jars with a tin lid. The glass marking is a thermal marking, therefore permanent and lasting, exquisite finish.
16oz capacity, approximately 12cm high.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail