Our Property of Personalised Jar would make the perfect fun gift for anyone that needs to get a bit more organised!
Introducing our handcrafted property of personalised jar, a one-of-a-kind storage solution! Made from high-quality materials, it ensures durability and adds a touch of sophistication to your storage setup.
Customise the jar with a name or nickname, making it truly your own. The personalised feature sets this jar apart, making it a standout piece that showcases your organisation in style.
Whether you use it to store small trinkets, office supplies, or keepsakes, our jar keeps your belongings organized and adds a personalised touch to any space. It's not just about storage; it's about creating a statement.
Looking for a thoughtful and unique gift? Our property of personalised jar makes a perfect present for birthdays, housewarmings, or any special occasion. Let your loved ones experience the joy of owning a customized storage solution that is both practical and stylish.
Our jar can be personalised with a name / nickname underneath the wording ' PROPERTY OF'.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Glass jam jars with a tin lid. The glass marking is a thermal marking, therefore permanent and lasting, exquisite finish.
16oz capacity, approximately 12cm high.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail