Celebrate a couples first Christmas together with our personalised Mr & Mrs Christmas tree topper, personalised with your choice surname and date/year.
Our gold Christmas tree topper have been made using a mirrored gold aluminium and printed with "1stChristmas As", along with your choice of titles and surname (eg Mr & Mrs Smith) and the date 2019.
A wonderful gift to make their first Christmas together extra special.
Our Christmas tree stars come with two lengths of gold ribbon which you can use to tie the tree topper around the top of the tree to keep it in place.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Tree topper - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
Width / height 290mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail