Our Retro Computer Game 'Retro Dad' sweatshirt is the ideal gift for any dad, a vibrant design taking inspiration from the incredible space invaders game!
Whether you're a space invaders enthusiast or just love a bit of nostalgia, our 'Retro Dad' Men's Sweatshirt is the perfect addition to any dad's wardrobe. The hand illustrated design takes inspiration from the retro classic computer game that will take your dad back to the good old days.
The "Retro Dad" design is a great gift idea for any dad who loves classic video games. Show your dad how much you care this Father's Day with a unique and humorous gift that is sure to make him smile. The sweatshirt is available in a range of sizes, making it a great choice for any man who loves casual and comfortable clothing.
Wear this casual sweatshirt on any occasion, whether you're out and about or relaxing at home. The unique and humorous design is sure to turn heads and spark conversations. Get into the game and make a statement with this Retro Dad Computer Game Men's Sweatshirt.
Our model Adam is 5'11 and is wearing a medium.
Available in three colours: black, grey and navy.
Black with neon green vinyl, Grey with neon green vinyl, Navy with neon green vinyl
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Grey sweatshirt is 80% cotton, 20% polyester
Other colours 100% cotton.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
Please refer to our size guide for measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail