Our 'Different Class Dad ' jumper is the ideal gift for any dad who's an ultimate Pulp fan!
Surprise your dad this Father's Day with a gift that he will treasure for years to come. Our Personalised Since Year 'Different Class Dad' jumper is unique and thoughtful gift that will make him feel appreciated and loved.
The sweatshirt features the phrase "Different Class Dad" followed by a personalisable birth year. This truly unique and customisable design feature let's you create a one of a kind gift that tells everyone the exact year the recipient became a dad.
We designed our jumper is not just a piece of clothing, but a way to show your dad how much you care. It is perfect for Father's Day, birthdays, or any occasion where you want to make your dad feel special. So why not surprise your dad with this personalised jumper and make his day extra special?
Available in a range of colours and sizes, our sweatshirt has been created to be comfortable and practical, making it the perfect casual wear item for any occasion. Whether you're out and about, relaxing at home, or celebrating a special event, this sweatshirt is sure to become a favourite in your wardrobe.
Our model Adam is 5'11 and is wearing a medium.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Grey sweatshirt is 80% cotton, 20% polyester
Other colours 100% cotton.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
Please refer to our size guide for measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail