Our Personalised Retro Enamel Name Mug can be personalised with your chosen name / nickname in a variety of fun and bright colour finishes.
Surprise someone special with our carefully designed enamel mug. It's a thoughtful and unique gift that shows you've put effort into selecting a meaningful present. Whether it's for birthdays, anniversaries, or any other occasion, this mug is sure to make them smile
Handcrafted from high-quality ceramic, this mug is built to withstand daily use. Its sturdy construction ensures durability, allowing you to enjoy your favourite hot beverages for years to come. The smooth glazed finish adds an elegant touch to the overall design.
Our vintage-inspired mug features a custom name design, adding a touch of nostalgia to your daily coffee routine. It's a unique and thoughtful gift for loved ones or a special treat for yourself.
Choose from 3 coloured script fonts: bright blue, bright pink and charcoal.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Enamel, with silver rim, not dishwasher safe, handwash only.
8cm high, by 8cm diameter. 13.05oz
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail