A super mother's day apron for an awesome mum who loves baking.
If your Mum is on the lookout for a baking apron this Mother's Day, this pink apron is the perfect gift.
This apron is the ideal accessory for an avid baker who is a big fan of The Great British Bake Off.
Reading 'Motherhood: powered by love, fuelled by coffee, sustained by wine' this would be a great gift to show Mum how much you appreciate her and love her.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Navy Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Made from: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Care guide: Washable on 60'c, tumble dry and iron
Dimensions: Apron - 69cm x 86cm Waist ties - 90cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail