Our beautifully sixpence tie clip is the perfect gift for a groom to add some luck on his wedding day.
Our personalised tie clip features your choice of sixpence dated from 1928-1967 on a silver tie clip. Perfect for celebrating a special year close to your heart, from a loved one's birth year to a special moment in history, the possibilities are endless. They also make great new home, anniversary and even birthday gifts for a stylishly unique twist on a classic idea. Traditionally given as tokens of luck they can even be given as wedding or new job gifts to add a touch of fortune to any occasion.
Coins may vary in monarchs and dates from the photograph, however all coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition.
Available in coin dates from 1928 to 1967. If you don't mind what year you will receive, select 'surprise me' and leave it up to us to pick!
Add an engraving?
Add an engraving? We are delighted to also offer an engraving service so you can add a personal touch to the front of your sixpence tie clip with 2 characters, perfect for the recipients initials.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Genuine sixpence coin on a rhodium plated (nickel free) tie clip.
Coin: 2.3cm diameter.
Tie clip: 5.5cm long.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail