Our map cufflinks are the ultimate personalised gift, lovingly handcrafted from vintage maps with your choice of location from our collection.
Designed and handcrafted by Ellie Ellie in Sussex, our personalised map cufflinks are the perfect gift for the frequent traveller, to celebrate a wedding or a milestone birthday such as a 40th or 50th.
Choose two locations which have a special memory for the recipient, such as where they were born, where they worked, where they married or honeymooned, the possibilities are endless. You can choose from anywhere in the world and our map artisans will select a beautiful vintage map to make your cufflinks from.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the cufflinks, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
All our maps are authentic and therefore will differ slightly from the photograph in colour, scale and age. Please do not use postcodes or anything that is unlikely to appear on a vintage map such hotels, a local monument or a private property. If our guidelines are not followed, it can slow down the production time of your item and can risk your order being delayed, so we do advise opting for a city, town or large village where possible. If we cannot find your specific location, our team will choose a map to cover the area of it using their knowledge of our map range to make the very best product we can.
Our preview service* enables you to see the map before we make the product, allowing us to work together to create your vision. This can be especially useful if you have a tricky location choice. You will receive three options chosen by our production team (who have many years of map picking experience!) of the very best maps available for your location(s). If they cannot find maps of your location, they will provide you with a range of the best maps we can find covering the chosen area. Simply pick your favourite and we will turn it/them into your order! If we receive no response from our preview email within three days we will go ahead without confirmation.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Navy Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
*Please note, our preview service is non-refundable.
Vintage maps and atlases dating from 1913-1979.
Rhodium plated cufflink with a swivel barrel fitting.
1.6 x 1.6cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail