Personalise a pair of running shoes with our unique personalised shoe tag, perfect for carrying around a positivity message to keep them running.
Our metal shoe tag can be personalised with your choice of special message, name and date of a special race / event or an inspirational quote, the choice is entirely up to you.
Our personalised shoe tags make a wonderful gift for anyone who may be training for a special race or event, an awesome way for them to carry a piece of positivity or motivation with them wherever they go.
Simply thread it onto the laces of the shoes, can be displayed at the top or the bottom of the laces.
This listing is for a single shoe tag, but we do have an option to upgrade to a pair. Simply select this in the drop down options.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Aluminium shoe tag with a brushed silver front
45 x 12mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail