Inspired by the catchy viral song "Baby Shark" these Christmas jumpers are the perfect Christmas jumper for any little shark this Christmas.
Made from 100% soft cotton our T-shirts feature a tapered neckline and shoulders for both comfort and style - perfect for relaxing at home or enjoying out in the sunshine.
Available in Grey with a Black Vinyl design.
Also available in adult sizes, so all the family can be involved in the internet phenomenon!
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our baby shark Christmas childrens jumpers have been inspired by the viral baby shark song and features a shark along with the text 'baby' and air bubbles reading "Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho"
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed unisex fit - perfect for relaxing at home around the fire with a hot chocolate or decorating the tree.
A super Christmas children's sweatshirt perfect for keeping the little ones cosy this winter.
Available in either a red with white, grey with red, black with gold or navy with copper design.
Also available in Mummy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Shark versions, so the whole family can join in the fun!
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Small Navy or Large Turquoise Pillow Boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Small Navy Pillow Box fits a child jumper. Large Turquoise Pillow Box fits a child jumper and up to 2 adult jumpers.
This site and product is not sponsored, endorsed, approved or licensed by the Baby Shark® group.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Childrens Sizes: XS (3-4 yrs), S (5-6 yrs), M (7-8 yrs), L (9-11 yrs).
Our model Gabriella is 4 and she is wearing a 3-4 years.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail