Our Heart Jigsaw set makes a thoughtful gift for that new mum who wants to match with her bundle of joy.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our adult t shirt and matching baby grow set features a sentimental jigsaw design. Our limited edition jigsaw design was created to emphasis that your bundle of joy is the matching piece to your puzzle.
The perfect set to gift for Mother's Day for that special reminder of your family values.
The perfect gift for mum, whether that be for Mother's Day, for her Birthday or Christmas, this set is a great gifts from the family.
ur two models are Charlotte and Kate. Charlotte is 5'7 and is a size 10 and wearing a medium Kate is 5'3 and is a size 12 and wearing a large.
Available in 2 different colours: White and Navy
Baby grows available in: White and Navy
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
New born- chest 19cm, length 34cm, arm 7cm
0-3 months - chest 21cm, length 37cm, arm 8cm
3-6 months - chest 22cm, length 40cm, arm 8cm
6-12 months - chest 23cm, length 44cm, arm 8cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail