Our irresistibly cute 'Little Bear' Baby Grows are the ideal outfits for your little cub as they wake up from their daily hibernation.
Our baby grows features a cute typography design reading 'Little Bear'. The adorable design and secure comfort make it the perfect baby grow for your little bear or as an ideal gift for any expectant mothers.
Made from 100% soft cotton, the design and snug comfort of our baby grows means that your baby not only looks good, but feels good too.
Our Dad and Me Bear range also includes a Sweatshirt set, T-Shirt set, Men's 'papa bear' t-shirt, T shirt and baby grow set, Men's 'Papa Bear' sweatshirt and a Children's 'little bear' sweatshirt.
Short Sleeved Baby Grow available in sizes: Newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months all in White with black print.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Machine wash at 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Do not iron on print.
Short Sleeved Baby Grow:
New born- chest 19cm, length 34cm, arm 7cm
0-3 months - chest 21cm, length 37cm, arm 8cm
3-6 months - chest 22cm, length 40cm, arm 8cm
6-12 months - chest 23cm, length 44cm, arm 8cm..
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail